This article teaches you how to make Windows 11 taskbar icons bigger/larger. Follow the tutorial, you’ll see the way to make taskbar icons bigger/larger in Windows 11.
The Windows 11 taskbar icons are quite small under 2k resolution, so we have to click them carefully in order not to click the wrong one. Take me as an example, I have Windows 11 computer and Macbook both, and I get use to click Mac docks. The Mac docks are big enough to be clicked, really convenient. And I searched & checked every setting for taskbar, there is no way to increase the size of taskbar icons.
There is such an option in Windows 10: disable “Use small taskbar buttons”.
Then the taskbar icons turn bigger. However, there is no such settings in Windows 11. After the investigation, I finally find a way to make Windows 11 taskbar icons bigger/larger.
Make Windows 11 Taskbar icons bigger/larger tutorial
- Simply press Win key and type “registry”, and choose “Registry Editor”
- Enter the following path and press enter
- Right click on the main window, choose “New” – “DWORD(32-bit) Value”
- Name the newly added item as “TaskbarSi”
- Double click on “TaskbarSi” and change its value data to 2 (0 is small size, 1 is normal size, and 2 is big size)
- Click the OK button and close the Registry Editor.
- Restart your computer
But if you change the size of taskbar icons in Windows 11 by editing the registry value, the icons turn blurry. However, it seems that this is the only way to make Windows 11 taskbar icons size bigger/larger. Let’s see the effect before and after the change