This article teaches you how to fix unstable network connection in Windows 11. Follow the tutorial, you will learn the way to solve the unstable network connection problem in Windows 11.
When you are surfing on Internet by using Windows 11 devices, the network connection should be fast and stable. But you may have already encountered the the unstable network problem during using Windows 11 devices. There are some solutions for you to solve the unstable network connection problems.
Way I – Disallow the network card turning down by Sleep.
- Right click on “Start Menu” and choose “Device Manager”
- Expand “Network adapters” and right click the item in it. And choose “Properties”
- Click on Power Management in navigation bar and unselect “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”
- Click OK to apply this change.
Way II – Windows 11 Network reset
- Right click on the network icon at the right corner of Taskbar, and choose “Network and Internet settings”
- Click “Advanced network settings”
- Click “Network reset” and then “Reset now” button
After the reset of network, you may be able to have a stable network connection.
Way III – Use the top DNS servers
I’ve written this part at How to customize Windows 11 DNS. You can follow the tutorial to adjust DNS. 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 is the best DNS that I’ve ever used.
Way IV – More complicated ways.
- You may suffer virus, the virus will make the Windows 11 network connection unstable, so use Windows 11 Defender to have a full scan see if there is any virus.
- Reboot the router.
- If there is any device which is downloading big files through BT or Magnet.
- Cable problem?