This article teaches you how to connect WIFI automatically in Windows 11. Follow the tutorial, you’ll be able to fix the system doesn’t connect WIFI automatically problem in Windows 11 device.
Usually if your device connected a WIFI before, the device will automatically connect this WIFI automatically when the device starts or move into the WIFI range. Windows 11 will save the WIFI name and login info for next time connection. However, people may meet the problem: Windows 11 device doesn’t automatically connect the WIFI that connected before. And this needs manually connecting each time when this device is started or goes into the covered range of this WIFI.
This is not a big problem but a inconvenient problem if it happens to the WIFI network in your home or work place. There are about 3 points that you need to check. These 3 points may affect the auto WIFI connect for your Windows 11 device.
- Make sure that you enabled “Connect automatically” option when you are connecting the WIFI.
2. Change Settings in Windows 11 Network
- Right click on the network icon at the right corner of task bar, choose “Network and Internet settings”
- Choose “Advanced network settings” in main window
- Choose “More network adapter options”
- Double click on the WIFI adapter
- Click on “Wireless Properties”
- Enable Connect automatically when this network is in range
3. Update the driver of wireless network card.
Usually if the upper two solutions can’t solve the WIFI auto connection problem, you shall update your wireless network card driver. If you don’t know where to download, just use IObit Driver Booster Review to update your wireless network card drive for WIFI auto connecting in Windows 11.