This article teaches you how to adjust Windows 11 search permission results. Follow the tutorial, you will learn the way to adjust Windows 11 search permission results.
The Windows 11 search results is not the search on websites of google, Bing or Yahoo. It is the search of Windows 11. Try to call start menu of Windows 11, and type any keyword into the search bar, Windows 11 will automatically help you to search both inside the device and online. And of course, there is settings for search permissions.
Go to Windows 11 settings, and choose “Privacy & security” – “Search permissions”
There are options for Safe Search:
- Strict – Filter out adult text, images, and videos from my web results
- Moderate – Filter adult images and videos but not text from my web results
- Off – Don’t filter adult content from my web results.
PS: Of course I turn off the safe search. LOL
And there are Cloud content search options:
- Microsoft account – Allow Windows search to provide results from the apps and services that you are signed in to with your Microsoft account
- Work or School account – Allow Windows Search to provide results from the apps and services that you are signed in to with your work or school account.
This Windows 11 search permission results is mainly for improper content or kids. If the device is only for adults, that won’t matter if you adjust to any option about it.