This article shows you if you can run Minecraft in Windows 11. Follow the tutorial, you will see if you can run Minecraft in Windows 11.
Minecraft, which belongs to Microsoft, is a sandbox game in which you can even build a new world. In this game, there are mainly four amazing features:
- Highest freedom of game play. This is the biggest feature of Minecraft, you can do anything in this game, flying, digging into ground, building your home, feeding pets, planting crops, fishing, doing barbecue, mining, etc. There are many playing methods, which are created by players.
- Self-creation. All the things in this game are created by users. Take a bed as an example, if you want to have a bed, you need to collect materials and compose. Players keep collecting materials all the time for future composing.
- Time-kill. In this game, you can even copy the things in reality. There are a lot of structures have been copied, and some of players even created cities. This project may costs years to accomplish.
- Innumberable Mods. Too many mods for Minecraft that helps you to have a better game experience during playing Minecraft. Everything that you can imagine exists.
Can I run Minecraft in Windows 11?
Windows 11 specially increase the Minecraft optimization already. Besides Windows 11, you need to meet the following system requirements:
Minecraft Windows 11 system requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R7 360
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690
- File Size: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 11
Minecraft Windwos 11 minimum requirements
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Intel HD 4000
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210
- File Size: 1 GB
- OS: Windows 11